Microsoft SharePoint is a versatile digital working environment and fast to implement. With SharePoint, you can gather into one place internal communications, digital workspaces, document management, customer workspaces and modern social features. SharePoint can be deployed easily from the Office 365 cloud (SharePoint Online) or, alternatively, it can be installed to your own or rental servers (on-premises).
Our customers use SharePoint for example as an intranet and extranet solution. The product is well suited for organizations of all sizes. It includes wide range of complete functionalities from document management to workflows.
SharePoint is customized by its looks and functionalities to suite customer’s needs and it is fast to take into use. Implementation and content can be in place in less than a month.
Some Features of SharePoint
- Collaborate with Office Documents. Save your documents easily and fast to the right place and add metadata to help you find what you’re looking for in the future. Edit documents together with your colleagues.
- Key words. Content can be categorized by key words. SharePoint remembers the keywords that the user has previously used and suggests keywords.
- Search. Search can be focused on all the content or used keywords. Sydän groups the search results according to content types and offers comprehensive possibilities to filter results.
- Group work and document management. Work with your team together in virtual workspaces and manage the documents of projects, customers, and your organization.
- Activity feeds. User can manage what activities (s)he wants to follow in his own page. Activities include all the procedures done in the systems including editing documents and commenting a wiki article.
- Presence information. In user’s information there is a presence information available. Clicking it will open an instant messaging or talk/video connection.
- Innovation workspaces. Share, evaluate and comment development ideas. With the help of Sydän innovation workspaces you can manage your organization’s innovation process.
- Operational and quality systems’ communal implementation. ISO 9001 certificate places a lot of demands for organization’s operational and quality systems. The newest and approved versions of documents must always have easy access. Sydän makes document and version management and approval processes related to operational and quality systems easier.
- Blogs and wikis. The users in your organization can publish their own blog posts in Sydän. In wiki for example guides and hand books are easy to keep up to date.
- Lists and forms. Create events, gather feedback, ideas or registration, and make quick polls. With the out-of-the-box form tools, you can create news, calendars and task lists as well.
What Our Customers Say
We‘ve been very pleased with the customer service we’ve gotten and how quickly we got started with our project.
We wanted a first class system and a supplier that commits to concrete results. Cloudriven delivered a systems tailored to our needs in budget and as a result of less than a month’s project. This is how things should always go.
The feedback of our new Sydän-based operating system has been extremely positive. Users praise the easy and fast finding of documents and the chance to group documents by many different search criteria.
Cloudriven’s finished product and elaborated concept fitted our needs perfectly. The implementation was agile and cost-effective. What’s best, our users have been very satisfied for the whole!